Thursday, September 8, 2011

Eid Mubarak!



Eid Mubarak everyone..! Maap zahir batin.. Sorry, can't talk much. Just sprained my ankle. DUH. Ni B nye pasal..eiiiiiii!



Salam Syawal to all my colleagues out there.. old or young or same age.. huhu.







To my beloved cousins.. have a great month!








This year is a little special because Mom taught me and my brothers to do ketupat palas.. yippi





As usual, we made ketupat with our own skills..and it turns out soft and yummeh.



A night before raya, i made oreo cheesecake as the dessert for Raya morning. But, as soon as my Dad smell the nice bakery fragrance around the house, he was eager to taste it first.. haih.. of course it tasted very nice.. Alhamdullillah.. For the cookies, I made around 8 types of kuih this year, others my Mom just bought it.

























Me and Juwa..








My cousins..















To my whole big family, I enjoyed this Raya so much! :)



0 comments: